Sunday, November 2, 2008

walkers 705


walkers 705, originally uploaded by drewzel.

Hi Stitchy friends,
I scanned this one ages ago and promptly forgot about it...hopeless aren't I? I found it in my Flickr just now. I don't have many Walker's transfers but I do like their style, they are more "realistic" than the stylised animals of Vogart and Aunt Martha's (which I also adore.) It depends what you're looking for. I'm guessing these date from around the 1940's and I can't even remember where I got them now! Another good thing about Walker's is that they always appear to give you double copies of the transfer sheet, which is a nice bonus, so usually the ones I've found, even if one sheet is used, the other will usually be intact. Hurrah!

And because our kitty friend on rollerskates is a popular motif...here you are:



scottie kittie1, originally uploaded by drewzel.

Click on the picture to go to Flickr and get sizes for printing.

8 comments:

Laura-IH said...

Aaaw, very cute! Thank you! Skating kitties are the best! ; )

Julia said...

I love vintage..
Thank you for the designs.
I shall be following your blog.
Julia

Mary said...

Another cute design. Thank you so much for sharing the patterns with us.

Blessings,
Mary

Linda said...

this is adorable, thank you Steph! :)

eda said...

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,

G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,

情趣,情趣用品,衣蝶,
色情小說|七夕情人,一夜情,

情趣按摩棒,.,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

prashant said...

Thank you for the designs.

Work from home India

xiaoxiao chen said...

Monster beats studio made me say :"WOW...THIS IS AMAZING!" Not only base on outstanding ,but also let you feel in real music life. .
Monster Beats
Monster Headphones
Cheap Monster Beats
Beats By Dre
Monster Lady Gaga
if you want to own Beats by dre with dre's signiture. Monster beats is definetly worth a consideration! Monster beats studio or Dre detox will become your best friend.

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
pendik bazacı
Bazaci
ucuz baza, yatak
Baza, başlık, yatak
Thank you thank you for choosing us