Sunday, March 9, 2008

They're so tweet!

It's been a busy week in Stitchy world, what with Brown Owls to keep me out of mischief, attempting to bring order to my craft room, and the tiresome chore of keeping two very amourous dogs apart, hence the lack of stitchy posts. Oh, and work.

But today's pattern is a super-tweet birdie design, ordered from The American Weekly of the late 60's. I found this one on e-bay and had to buy it, as I can't go past a wee birdie! They're doing the usual things, washing on Monday, shopping on Thursday, and as you know, my favourite, baking on Saturday.
Here's some tasty pie coveting:

And of course, birdies doing my favourite pasttime...being stitchy!

7 comments:

Norma said...

I love them! I sent you a email letting you know that my packet arrived..........thank you again, it was a great treat.

floresita said...

Awww such sweetness!!

And thanks, dear stitchy friend for being a part of The Great Comment Expedition on Feeling Stitchy! ;)

Drewzel said...

No problems, I saw some gorgeous things on people's blogs, and now I want to start crocheting little animals!

furrybees said...

Love your inimitable sense of the silly with this blog! I'm a bit taken with the Vogart (?) transfers from a few posts ago, I think I might just have to hone those stitchery skills again.

Hope you're enjoying the Victorian weather, it's snowing here...still!

Kerry said...

You find the most lovely embroidery patterns!!!

Claire said...

Yay! Bluebirds - this has cheered me up no end - love them! Thanks for posting them, you have made me a happy bunny on what would othewise be a boring day! x

Drewzel said...

No worries Claire! xx